iPhone 4 died. Won't even take a hard reboot.

Blondannas

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had this phone for less than three weeks. It just stopped working yesterday. Took it to the Verizon store they got it started. it died again. My friend, an Apple guy showed me how to do a hard reboot and I did that today. It is dead. No response. I have had cell phones since 1997. never had a problem like this. What do I do?:mad:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have had this phone for less than three weeks. It just stopped working yesterday. Took it to the Verizon store they got it started. it died again. My friend, an Apple guy showed me how to do a hard reboot and I did that today. It is dead. No response. I have had cell phones since 1997. never had a problem like this. What do I do?:mad:

Return it to Apple (preferably) or Verizon (if you must) and get a replacement.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
If you go to apple, they will diagnose the problem, and if it isn't fixable, they will give you a new phone on the spot as it is covered under warrantee for 1 year. You can even make a genius bar appointment right on apples website.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Just like everyone else has said... make a genius bar appt with apple, they'll swap it out as long as there's no water damage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2