Facebook Lists Gone

hornja4

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday afternoon I got on Facebook on my iPhone 4 and all my "Lists" were gone (ex. Family, Close Friends, Hometown, etc). Earlier in the day they were there so I checked Facebook on my macbook and they were still there as well. Does anyone know how I get them back on my iPhone? Much easier to look at those lists than the entire news feed. Thanks!

hornja4

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
That's strange because Facebook on my computer is still showing the lists. I plugged my iPhone into my computer this morning to see if that would help but it didn't do anything. Maybe they just removed it from the app.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Yesterday afternoon I got on Facebook on my iPhone 4 and all my "Lists" were gone (ex. Family, Close Friends, Hometown, etc). Earlier in the day they were there so I checked Facebook on my macbook and they were still there as well. Does anyone know how I get them back on my iPhone? Much easier to look at those lists than the entire news feed. Thanks!

This is an issue with Facebook, not the iPhone. You should contact them.

rbishop443

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Go to your news feed. In the upper right there is a button. Probably says something like "All stories." Click on that - it should have selections that match your list names.

mariadance

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine are gone also - and I want them back. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app with no luck. No lists option in the top right icon - only choices for all stories, status updates, photos, etc. to display in the newsfeed.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Go to your news feed. In the upper right there is a button. Probably says something like "All stories." Click on that - it should have selections that match your list names.

I did this and voila! I could access my 'My List' feeds and other lists that I have.. Saweeet!

mmaloney

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Noticed this today on ipad.... Even though you can go to the news feed, click on the filter to view by your lists, the lists still don't show up in the left-hand side bar like they used to. Funny thing is that no update was installed to the FB app

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Click news Feed from your iphone, ipad, ipod.. on the very top of the window that opens after you clicked..... click news feed tab again...then click the arrow on the bottom of the window within the news feed box...which will bring all your list and interest list and groups that you have created.. I hope this help...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner