I Don't Want a Bigger Screen

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I really hope apple doesn't give into the ridiculous demands by some out there for a bigger screen on a new iPhone. Please go out and get an iPad if that's what you're after. I'm perfectly content with the iPhone 4 and 4S design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: verwon

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
As long as it's not larger than 4 inches I'm ok with it. Anything larger than that I find too large. I use my iPhone heavily one handed and those phones with 4.3" screens I just can't use with one thumb; even at 4" that's pushing it.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
If they reduced the bezel size, it wouldn't affect the phone size, so I wouldn't have an issue with a bigger screen.

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
For me the iPhone 4 just feels like the perfect size for a smartphone. If they could keep the form factor but shrink the bezel and use a slightly larger screen it wouldn't bother me, but current phones with 4 inch screens seem too large.

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
For me the iPhone 4 just feels like the perfect size for a smartphone. If they could keep the form factor but shrink the bezel and use a slightly larger screen it wouldn't bother me, but current phones with 4 inch screens seem too large.

my thoughts exactly.

eye4ni

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I hope they leave the screen AND bezel alone. I like the current screen size/form factor and yes I agree that the bezel COULD be smaller giving way to a larger screen without making the phone larger.... BUT then I think we would have a problem with cases that need to grip the sides of the phone to stay secure, there would be nothing for them to grip without covering part of the screen. Just leave it alone, it is perfect. I don't think I would want to buy an iphone that is any larger than the iphone 4, it is just the perfect size. I hated the bulkiness of my HTC Evo, and I really do not miss the larger screen.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see the size of the screen increased, at least to a 4" screen. That would be the perfect size without adding any bulk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR