4s bug or ios5 bug?

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
So i have been getting used to the vairous features of ios5.

I stumbled upon a bug i suppose not sure if its 4s bug or ios5 bug... if you run the camera app and you leave it after taking the picture the phone wont go to sleep.

I am pretty certain the 4 used to go to sleep with the camera app running... i usually take a pic and put the phone in the pocket. This is not a huge deal but am wondering if anyone knows this is how it is meant to be or its a bug?

ketz

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Is this without closing the camera app? (I don't mean off of multi-tasking) if so, I would of thought its not a "bug" and that it's been made so that while your taking a photo it doesn't go to sleep. Which I would find annoying.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Is this without closing the camera app? (I don't mean off of multi-tasking) if so, I would of thought its not a "bug" and that it's been made so that while your taking a photo it doesn't go to sleep. Which I would find annoying.

Yes without closing the camera app.

Well the photo more than likely doesn't take more than a minute so after if you are done and put it in your pocket it will always be on.

With the ip4 and ios4.3.3 it used to sleep even in camera app.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
It could be possible that enough people wanted the option to keep the phone alive instead of having to keep unlocking the phone each time, especially in an active environment where getting a good photos is limited

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
It could be possible that enough people wanted the option to keep the phone alive instead of having to keep unlocking the phone each time, especially in an active environment where getting a good photos is limited

Nods Alright ill have to re-learn to lock it. Cant wait to JB it so i can do tweaks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner