Facebook profile pics don't sync

citibori

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
How do you merge your facebook contacts with your iphone contacts so that their facebook profile pic becomes your contact photo. I am on 5.0.

cutdacheck2003#AC

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Sync Facebook Friends with your iPhone Contacts:

Be sure to download the latest version of the iPhone App from the Apps Store, without it you will not be able to sync your Facebook Contacts
After your app is updated, Open Facebook on your iPhone. For me, the App appeared and asked right away if I wanted to sync my Facebook contacts with my iPhone contacts, but in case you skipped this message we?ll provide you with the rest of the steps
From the Facebook Landing page click the Friends button

Next, Click the Sync button in the top right corner

On the next screen slide to Yes the Syncing option, and if you?d like to pull in the profile pictures from Facebook, slide to Yes the Replace Photos option

Accept the agreement screen that displays to allow Facebook to start syncing up your Facebook Friends with your iPhone Contacts

Your Facebook Friends information should start downloading from the Facebook server and syncing up with Address Book on your iPhone to keep the contact information of your friends up to date.

Now that you?ve pulled down the latest contact information from Facebook to your iPhone you can open up Address Book and see the changes to your contacts. Many of your Friends Contact information will include their latest profile picture on Facebook as well as a ?website? link to their Facebook Profile.

anon(4742831)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Will doing this ONLY sync those contacts I have on my phone with Facebook? Or will it import and sync ALL my facebook friends? I have a lot of people on FB that I don't want on my phone.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It only will match current contacts with that contact on fb ... It does not import Facebook contacts to your phone ... Also if your contact name is diff from what is it on fb .... Like on face book John smith but on your phone it is Johnny or My love or whatever lol Facebook prob won't make the connection even if the phone number matches ... To fix this find that contacts email address on Facebook then add it to that contact on your phone and re sync Facebook will then make the connection ...

Another option is to download a app called smart sync this allows the same thing but will allow you to get full pics and manually match contacts. It will also allow you too sync bdays into the contacts and it will add them to your calendar and has a reminder in the app for the bday at a time you choose. Works really well I used this because Facebook wasn't matching allot of my contacts

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: kagee#IM

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner