Donating my iphone to the pavement!!!!!

stardm

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so in one last effort to maintain sanity i came across this website and hopefully someone here can answer my question and even better solve the issue.

I have an iPhone 4 and the problem i want help with involves my MSN mail account.
Today i had to go to the Mac store because like so many others the update did not work properly on my phone.
Well my phone seems to like to do this every time i go to Mac and they toy with my phone.

My MSN acts as if EVERY email in my inbox is brand new!
So now i have like 126 new messages in my phone that i have to go thru every single f*cking one of them and either just open them so it clears it as new or delete them.

This also happens with my MSN Messenger, i will not even be in a conversation with my wife but now it will log in and start feeding me old messages and say I have like 50 new instant messages and some are from weeks ago.

Its like it goes crazy and will keep sending the same 4 messages 20 times

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated since I use MSN and will not stop because they do not play well with Apple.

Thanks

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
How do you have your MSN account setup? As the default hotmail account type? My wife occasionally has this problem, but we changed her to MSN via an exchange setup on the iPhone and that works a LOT better ( though sometimes it still shows she has an unread email when she doesn't ).