Sold my iPhone 4

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Sold it on ebay to pay for the 4s.... now i have to use a blackjack while i wait for mine to come ( 1-2 weeks)

Sigh....

Oh first world problems :(

anyone wanna give me some /hugs while i deal with this lol .

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the sell and getting the 4s. Now your world is going to seem to stop for two weeks....oh wait we are supposed to console you right. :D

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
hahahha ^ wheres my /hug.... and yeah... my world has stopped :(

^^I sold it for 317 ebay took i think 20 dollars of that.. so i made money off buying the 4s since i bought it for 250.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Sold my iPhone 4 also and am using a dreadful Droid Incredible made of plastic, the plastic creeks every time I turn the dang thing on, its choppy, the battery sucks and the list goes on....I think we need a support group!!

The only silver lining is, I got top dollar on Craigslist ($450) and I will be standing in line Friday, so only 2 more days of a crappy cell phone..when I get super upset and miss my iPhone 4 I just use my husbands for a moment and it takes the edge off of my sorrow....haha

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Sold it on ebay to pay for the 4s.... now i have to use a blackjack while i wait for mine to come ( 1-2 weeks)

Sigh....

Thats funny, when I sold my 3GS before the Iphone4 I was using a Samsung Blackjack. They were cool phones in 2007.

Uselessbass

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

Sigh....

I feel for ya, I was gonna do the same thing but I don't know if I can live a couple days without my iPhone 4 .

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
After waffling back and forth and thinking of upgrading to the 4s I have decided to just get the White 4 32gb at the discounted price. Although I like the additions that are upcoming with the 4s I really can't see myself doing or using any of the newer features.

So I went ahead and got the White 4 32gb and will give my wife my 3 month old Black 4 32gb so our family can now be Android free as well as I can save a few extra bucks..

I will although be around when the iPhone 5 drops next year. Will definitely jump on that!!!!

I am still a little jealous and envious of you new iphone 4s users but I have enough in the 4 to keep me busy as well as iOS5 dropping today so I am happy. I hope you all enjoy you new 4s's...:D

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
^ nice... yeah ill be keeping this 4s in great condition so i can sell it next year and buy the 5 lol... They always pay for themselves

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 5 will be worth it my friend. I think I just want everything Apple releases, as do probably the majority of users on this board.

Selling the iPhone 4 would have been so much easier a week or two back. It's crazy how in that short of a time period the price can drop so dramatically.

babytigger88

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait to upgrade. If I would have ordered the phone now it would have been $449.99. I gotta wait till November 3rd when it will be $199. I was gonna just buy the new one then sell my 4 after I get the 4S. Does anyone know if the 4 case will fit the 4S? If not I was thinking of selling the 4 cases I have with the phone and a charger. My phone is in great condition. No scratches or anything. How much do you think I could possibly get for the phone, possibly 4 cases and a charger?

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My phone is in great condition. No scratches or anything. How much do you think I could possibly get for the phone, possibly 4 cases and a charger?

Yes the iPhone 4 cases fit the 4S. As for selling your iPhone 4 selling the iPhone 4 a week or so ago would have been the ultimate time to sell, the price you can get for your iPhone 4 will go down after the 4S is released. It also depends on the area you live in. I would go on Craigslist and see what others are asking for their iPhone 4.

I immediately put my iPhone 4 on Craigslist after the announcing of the 4S knowing that I wanted to be one of the first ones in my local area to sell my iPhone 4, knowing I would get the best price and I did ($450)..if I were selling my iPhone next week I may not have gotten as much money..

mattgushard

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if I wanted to sell my iPhone 4 to get the 4s would that affect my contract with Verizon at all since I bought the iPhone 4 for $299?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if I wanted to sell my iPhone 4 to get the 4s would that affect my contract with Verizon at all since I bought the iPhone 4 for $299?

Selling the phone will do nothing to your contract. However, that line is t available for an upgrade yet, so unless you have another line with an upgrade, you'll have to pay full price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site

just check your eligibility.

For at&t im not eligible for an upgrade so the 16GB iphone 4s that im getting is $449. But i sold my 4 for $420 so i dont mind paying the difference lol

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
i sold mine as well and im currently using...NOTHING :(

Friday cant come fast enough

NOTHING????? ahhhhh :eek: Ok your worse off than me...remember when we were small kids and had something super exciting to do the next day, like Disneyland ...I would go to bed early so the next day would seemingly come sooner, think that would work as an adult? hahaha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice