I have turned my wife into an Apple Fan (Just bought her i4)

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What's going on TiPb! So my wife was always a BB user and when I got my I4 I let her take my 3Gs to see how she likes it. Well she did, she loved it and told me she wanted to get the i4 when her contract was up. I went to check my account and saw that she was eligible for an upgrade so last night we went to our local Wal-Mart and boom they had the white i4 for 117 bucks.

Purchased it and she is in heaven. LOL. I know people are going to say why didn't you wait until the 4S dropped. I will answer that right now. To me the new version doesn't really appeal to me like the 4 did. I am in love with the 4 and it works awesome, never had an issue with it what-so-ever.

I did ask my wife if she wanted to wait till it came out and she was like, "If I can get the i4 for $117 bucks I am all over that". I love her lol.

So she is now up-to-date with the i4 and as far as I know she is loving the thing. She has turned into me, I told her she needed to put the thing down so she can go to bed, so she isn't late for work. Then I jumped on that thing like I didn't even have one. LOL

Just wanted to share.

iphone_guy

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I've converted a few of my BB friends to iPhones...it just takes a simple, "look, you're going to like it" approach lol. The problem with wives/gf's is if you get them one, they find a game and it's ALL over. My friend's fiance just got a new phone from a flip and now that she has a touchscreen, she won't put it down, or damn near do anything anymore LOL....

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I've converted a few of my BB friends to iPhones...it just takes a simple, "look, you're going to like it" approach lol. The problem with wives/gf's is if you get them one, they find a game and it's ALL over. My friend's fiance just got a new phone from a flip and now that she has a touchscreen, she won't put it down, or damn near do anything anymore LOL....

Oh yeah man I know about the first game bit. She already has one and I can hear late at night the damn sound from the game, lol. Hell that is like me when I sit and look at that thing for hours, and hours and hours just looking at different apps I have on the phone.

And your right, all it takes is the 'your going to like this' approach. I have friends that are with Sprint and are now going to get the 4s cause the iPhone finally went to their carrier.

All hale IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
What's going on TiPb! So my wife was always a BB user and when I got my I4 I let her take my 3Gs to see how she likes it. Well she did, she loved it and told me she wanted to get the i4 when her contract was up. I went to check my account and saw that she was eligible for an upgrade so last night we went to our local Wal-Mart and boom they had the white i4 for 117 bucks.

Purchased it and she is in heaven. LOL. I know people are going to say why didn't you wait until the 4S dropped. I will answer that right now. To me the new version doesn't really appeal to me like the 4 did. I am in love with the 4 and it works awesome, never had an issue with it what-so-ever.

I did ask my wife if she wanted to wait till it came out and she was like, "If I can get the i4 for $117 bucks I am all over that". I love her lol.

So she is now up-to-date with the i4 and as far as I know she is loving the thing. She has turned into me, I told her she needed to put the thing down so she can go to bed, so she isn't late for work. Then I jumped on that thing like I didn't even have one. LOL

Just wanted to share.

That's how a couple of my friends from webOS we're. Well not at first. They we're all mad because iOS didn't multi task like webOS, and such. But, after a while with their iPhone 4's they LOVED them.