One month in

dmilleville90

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
So I am one month in on my iPhone 4 and I honestly couldn't be happier with it! I love it as much as I have from day one. Honestly I don't even care about the 4s because the 4 is still new for me and the 4s looks identical from a aesthetics stand point. I absolutely cannot wait until iOS 5 comes out tomorrow! The new features look amazing. The best part looks to be the new notifications system. The only thing I miss about my Droid and Blackberry is the notification system on those but now it appears that I will have the best of all worlds soon.

Last edited:

Snownation

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
You made a wise choice there.

I used to be on BB, and before that, just a regular GSM phone.
I was blown away by what the BB could do, emails, internet.

Then I switched to iOS. Seriously, iOS is on a whole different league than BB.
I only missed the physical keyboard for a few weeks, but after that, I've never looked back.

dmilleville90

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
That's how I was when I went from my LG Dare (basic verizon phone) to my first ever smartphone (BB storm 2). I'll never forgot how amazed I was at the capabilities of the BB. Then i switched to a Droid 2 and basically I had the same feelings again. Then i realized how many software and device problems I was having on my Droid (multiple warranty replacements) and I realized that I have never had any problems with my iTouch so it made me decide to try iPhone. Long story short, I couldn't be happier with my choice!
Do still miss the BB keyboard though.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
So I am one month in on my iPhone 4 and I honestly couldn't be happier with it! I love it as much as I have from day one. Honestly I don't even care about the 4s because the 4 is still new for me and the 4s looks identical from a aesthetics stand point. I absolutely cannot wait until iOS 5 comes out tomorrow! The new features look amazing. The best part looks to be the new notifications system. The only thing I miss about my Droid and Blackberry is the notification system on those but now it appears that I will have the best of all worlds soon.

If you bought a Iphone on September 7 on up to iphone4S release date. Apple has gave the ok for exchange for a Iphone4S with a $35 restock fee

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73