IPhone 4 stuck on apple logo

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone. My wife's Iphone 4 is stuck on the apple logo. She has never jailbroken her phone. All she did was download the new Facebook update. That wouldn't load so she restarted her phone, and it's been stuck ever since (about 30mins now). We've restarted it a couple more times and it's still stuck. She hasn't backed up for months and she was just about to tonight since ios5 is coming soon. Can anyone help us without restoring it in iTunes?

DKings

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine did the exact same thing when I tried to install the new facebook. I held down the home and sleep buttons for 25 seconds which caused it to go into restore mode. you then hook it up to iTunes and it should walk you through it. My problem is I can't reactivate my phone because I am currently outside Verizon coverage and on an extended network so if anyone could help me with that I would appreciate it.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
The new facebook update screwed with my i4 as well. My whole phone froze then rebooted itself luckily it did turn back on eventually but took a few mins. Does her phone have the latest update? I would take it to the apple store maybe they can do something or back it up. I know the same thing happened to my 3G and I took it to the apple store. Hope it Gets fixed !

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear that people are having trouble?I just updated facebook on my ip4 and I have to say, I'm loving the update! I think that's a first for Facebook.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I updated facebook and it works fine on mine. And it looks pretty slick. I just hate how they force you to see "top stories" so annoying.

Anyways she left the iphone plugged into her laptop and after another 20min it randomly came back on so she instantly started to backup and such :)

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Try a hard reboot. Hold Power and Sleep button at the same time for 10 seconds or so. If that doesn't work try the same thing for 15 seconds. See if that helps. If you are not jailbroken and you have a recent sync of your phone. Why not to a restore in Itunes. Doesn't take long. Your phone would be up and running by now since you said it was like that the last 30 minutes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative