Iphone 4 questions

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I doubt I will be able to pull this off but I'm thinking about selling my iphone4. I have a black 32gb and I want to trade for a white iphone 4 on my local craigslist. If all works out am I right to assume that if everything works out me and seller can just swap sim cards and that's all. I mean I no I obviously have to wipe all my data off of the phone but is there anything else I would have to do?

hlresh

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
maybe

That might work, if it is the same kind of sim card. What I did was take my newly purchased phone (which the seller had restored to factory settings) to my carrier (AT&T) and they did all the hard work for me, transferring my contacts off the old sim card to the new one. Then all I had to do was go home, plug in the iPhone to iTunes and set it up on my PC.

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
You're with At&t I assume since you're talking about sim cards? I think it should work but I'm no expert so I'd recommend just calling a store or customer support and asking them. Never hurts to get the info straight from the source.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
it should have saved all of you're information and apps to you're sim card i would think!

if not, you can go to iTunes and download them back for free!

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Don't see why that couldn't work. It's just a swap of SIM's. Obviously be sure to clear out all your data from the phone, and copy contacts to your SIM.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
You're with At&t I assume since you're talking about sim cards? I think it should work but I'm no expert so I'd recommend just calling a store or customer support and asking them. Never hurts to get the info straight from the source.

Yeah forgot to mention that. yes I am with AT&T.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro