Sprint Android defectors

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
How many of you, like myself, Plan on jumping off the sprint android bandwagon and on to the iPhone. I have loved my EVO but want an iPhone. I stayed with sprint based on price of service. With corporate discounts and stuff it would be almost double the expense to move to verizon or att and have the same features.
Now that sprint has the iPhone how many are moving from android?
On the other hand how many of you will move from Verizon or Att to sprint for iPhone plus unlimited data gps navigation and unlimited text ( just to mention a few things) for far less than your current bill?

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I am trying like heck to get my Father-in-law to cough up his Epic for an iPhone. As for switching from VZW, I won't be doing that. I get a 25% discount on VZW so my plan is cheaper to stick with VZW. If I didn't get that discount I would switch. Although....maybe I should see if I get a discount through Sprint...

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I know my company offered a discount at both it was 20% at VZW and 23% at sprint apples to apples sprint was way cheaper even if i compared the retail price without discount to the VZW discounted price.
My wife has the epic she is mire than happy with but now that she has an iPad she will drop it in a heart beat unfortunately for her she isn't eligible for upgrade of like9 more months.

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Well it has been a while since I have looked at Sprint. Maybe this is the perfect time to check them out. Thanks for the heads up! :)

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I put away a BB for the iPhone. Mostly it was due to two apps that I really use that I couldnt get on my BB. The one thing i didnt like about the iPhone was notifications and it looks like Oct 12 will fix that problem,I hope

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am switching from Verizon to Sprint for the iPhone 4. I currently have a Samsung Fascinate, by far the worst phone I have ever own, and thats coming from someone who owned a Blackberry Storm.

I'm really sick of Android and the ton of "force closes" I get. The Fascinate is just a bad phone all on it own.. Switching to Sprint I'll get an 18% discount and the plans are so much cheaper than Verizon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77