Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Exclamation .amr file - How to listen to OR convert?

Does anybody know how I can listen to OR convert a .amr file from my iphone without having to use the computer? My friend sends voice messages and that's the only format they have available. My Iphone's not accepting it so if I'm not home I don't know how to access it. My phone is not jailbroken. Please help

One more thing, how do we put an avatar on here?:o
    iPhone Beginner

74 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

First of all I would like to as why would anyone not want to use the computer and still solve the problem? i mean there is not sense in saying that I want to do this and that without using computer, this seems much like a class quiz. :P
    Secondly, the issue is that you need to use a converter application, you may be able to lcate one via google or in itunes, and if not available then you can ask some developer to develop one for you so that you can be able to convert your file to and from amr without touching the computer.
    And secondly, you should check the profile setting, you ll be able to put an avtar, but do that only if you are interested in posting here, as your one post shows that you are just a passer by.
    Hoping to hear back from you.