Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    iPhone Intermediate

109 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

The 4s is not a bad purchase for new iPhone customers or people upgrading out of the 3G or the 3Gs.

Not sure why everyone is all hurt-butt over the announcement. Did you all really expect an iPhone 5? That's not how apple has done things. 3G---->3Gs

It'd be foolish of them to come out with a totally new style of body phone wise, as in ALL of the cases, docks, mounts, everything, would need to be remade. That would only **** you off (the iPhone 4) as an old user because you would have a difficult time finding anything bits and bobs to go with your phone.

Oh well, dammed if you do, dammed if you don't.

I am just disappointed that's all the put in the phone. How long has it been? 16 months? And all we get is the iPad 2's processor? A slightly better camera?

I am honestly bummed that I won't get siri on my 4. Or so it seems.

But iOS5 will run smoothly on the 4 and will only make it better, and it will get iOS6 I am sure. So I am not worried about the 4s, nor am I burning down buildings to try to get it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12