photos not syncing to iPhone

ivybiznatch

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I tried searching here, to no avail.

When trying to sync photos from iPhoto to my iPhone, it says that 130+ photos will sync, while only 11 show up on my phone. I've gone onto the Apple support forums, and tried all the fixes listed there, including deleting caches. It's still not working.:confused:

Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone have any remedy?

ivybiznatch

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I did a restore and I'm up to date. It is on my phone that I'm trying to view the albums. An album on my computer has 70+ pictures, but only 4 ended up on the phone.

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried restoring and setting the phone up as new then syncing just photos to see what happens??

Also, photos won't sync to the iphone without an ext on the file.... may be worth checking they are all correct/there in Finder

ivybiznatch

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried restoring and setting the phone up as new then syncing just photos to see what happens??

Also, photos won't sync to the iphone without an ext on the file.... may be worth checking they are all correct/there in Finder

Thanks...I've done both, and it's still happening. I'm calling Apple Care right now.

Clarissemikki

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 3G, I have a folder with only 2 pictures, already sized correctly for iPhone screen.
When I select only that folder in iTunes 8 it looks as if it starts to sync, but never finishes and nothing ever appears on the iPhone.Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2