iPhone broke! Please help! Updated the baseband!

ShakerRaiders87

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
So basically I was jailbreaking my iphone and I was downgrading from 4.2.10 to 4.2.8 and was using tinyumbrella, I went and did it the right way, started the tss server and everything but I dident have the shsh blob of 4.2.8, so it got stuck in 10xx recovery loop. I tried literally EVERYTHING to fix it, nothing worked, so I clicked "update baseband" (not knowing what I was doing) and it took all the phones off of my verizon family plan and my father had to go and re-enable all the phones and took a long time on the phone with verizon. They said that my phone is now "broken" im guessing that my esn is now bad, so I went and checked my MEID on some website and it said it was not ready to activate, but they could be wrong but I dont know, but my phone-line is still up but my phone is not like activated on it because it is apparently broken in some way. Basically I would like to know whats actually wrong with my phone and any possible solutions so I can get my iphone working again!

Extra information: It is a CDMA 16gb iphone 4 running 4.2.10 I guess NOT jailbroken.

I hope somebody can help me!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice