Transfering iPhone4 pics to iPad2?

nacy

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi,there
I know there's many ways to transfer multiple pictures from an iPhone to an iPad,but i want to transfer them using only the iPhone and iPad, without a PC or Mac. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to do this on the go.
Hope you nice guys can help me,ths!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, there is. I use an app called "Simple Transfer". It's $1.99 in the app store, well worth the price as it allows you to transfer as many pics/videos as you need to between your iPhone and iPad, or even your iPad/iPhone to your computer without a cable. Here are a few screen shoots of the App from my iPhone 4.

4705716e-9081-7fbb.jpg

4705716e-9096-2852.jpg
4705716e-90a5-1276.jpg

Hope this helps. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

green7o7o

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
It's very simple,you can solve the problem through these ways.
One way is install the app called "Photo Transfer" you can select unto 50 photos at once. And the Other way is install free app "Photo Bucket" on both the devices. Upload all the photos to Photo bucket from iPhone, open Photo Bucket on iPad and download all the photos.
What's more, you may refer to the page about iPod/iPhone/iPad Transfer Backup Reviews, which included transferring iDevice to computer and iTunes.
Good Luck!!

Last edited:

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Is Photosync still needed when iOS5 comes out? Read the review but still am unclear. Looks like a great app, review was very well done and informative.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I actually only started using Photosync after installing iOS 5 because it is necessary. You can back up wirelessly, but you can't access the photos any more than you could before. Not sure what will happen once we can actually access our PhotoStream from our desktops.

dgmendez

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi,there
I know there's many ways to transfer multiple pictures from an iPhone to an iPad,but i want to transfer them using only the iPhone and iPad, without a PC or Mac. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to do this on the go.
Hope you nice guys can help me,ths!
how is this different from using iCloud?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Once the iPhone is plugged in and recognized by iTunes, you will want to back up the iPhone. To do this, click the iPhone icon in the left menu. This will bring up a summary of the iPhone as well as options. Click ?Restore.? Click "Yes" when asked if you want to back up your data on the iPhone.

I know this is an old thread, but I have to ask what your reply has to do with the question at hand?

(By the way, I use Bump for this. Works great!)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox