Says have voicemail constantly but none exist!!!!

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys my iPhone 4 says that I have a voicemail all the time with the little red dot on the green phone symbol and I even went to voicemail and it said that I had no voicemails at all and it's completely empty. I reset the network settings, rebooted my phone and it's still there the little red dot and I want to know how to get rid of it without having to reset my phone and possibly lose the unlock or jailbreak?

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
you mean to tell me I am the only one that this has ever happened to? lol anyone have any idea how to get rid of the annoying red dot that says voicemail when NO VOICEMAIL ACTUALLY EVEN EXISTS!!!!!!!!

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Thnx @ BrindawhithanI yes I deleted all my voicemails and tried that trick as well in the forum you suggested. I don't use email that much on my iPhone, so I guess I will have this ***ing red dot forever!!! lol anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm...have you gone into your app switcher and closed the phone app? I noticed that a reboot doesn't clear them out. I'll keep checking. Btw, did you mention what carrier you're with?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2