Still on iOS 4.1...

Daytona

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes... believe it or not I am still running iOS 4.1 on my iphone 4 I purchased in November 2010..lol. I know ALOT about iphone related things and I am running a jb device via greenpoison and have PKGBackup installed along with Drop Box to back up all my apps. The only thing is I am extremely unsure and nervous about how to upgrade to 4.3.5 and still be able to keep my apps and tweaks I have installed.

I ABSOLUTELY love the way my device is set up now and I fear losing that or facing compatibility issues with my jailbreak apps/tweaks.

Can someone please tell me or direct me to a walk thru on how to restore, rejailbreak and load my back up of EVERYTHING I have running on 4.1 onto 4.3.5?

Super thanks in advance.....
Also I am a new upcoming hip hop artist so those into that genre follow me!!!
@NyceDaytona (Shameless plug...lol)

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Well for starters you probably don't want to upgrade all the way to 4.3.5 unless you are comfortable with a tethered jailbreak. And unless you have backup up your SHSH blobs in Cydia or Tiny Umbrella up to 4.3.3, you'll want to stay right where you are at 4.1

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well for starters you probably don't want to upgrade all the way to 4.3.5 unless you are comfortable with a tethered jailbreak. And unless you have backup up your SHSH blobs in Cydia or Tiny Umbrella up to 4.3.3, you'll want to stay right where you are at 4.1

I agree, you'll probably want to stay where you are. I'm on 4.3.3 and running an untethered jailbreak - so if you are adamant about upgrading, you can probably be safe with 4.3.3, I think that may be the latest version that allows an untethered jailbreak. Here is a link to download that ISPW:

Download iOS 4.3.3 IPSW - iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [Direct Links]

I jailbroke via jailbreakme.com in safari on the iPhone, simple as can be. I guess all you need to do is figure out how to backup all your settings now. There's some helpful hints in the jailbreak forums on here, try this thread for starters, see if it helps:

http://forums.tipb.com/jailbreak-un...ving-shsh-blobs-w-tinyumbrella-jailbreak.html

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73