Phone Only Works When Used On Speakerphone

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
This just recently happened I can't hear anyone when I call them and they can't hear me unless I put them on speaker. I haven't dropped it in water or anything like that! My iPhone is my baby idk what I can do. I restarted the phone and it didn't change anything

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
try reinstalling IOS and if that doesn't work then take it back to Apple/At&t since you bought it new its still under the 1 year warranty

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Well AT&T is still a viable offer and they won't go through the trouble of taking it apart looking for tampering evidence. they'll just check for water damage and if it turns up negative replace it. (much more expedited then Apple )

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
This just recently happened I can't hear anyone when I call them and they can't hear me unless I put them on speaker. I haven't dropped it in water or anything like that! My iPhone is my baby idk what I can do. I restarted the phone and it didn't change anything

Yeah this is an issue with some of the devices. Not really sure what the cause is. I had to get mine replaced as it never recovered sound through the earpiece. However, my GF's came back to life after 24 hours but we still took it the APPLE store where they performed a cleaning and said it checked out ok per the diagnostics test. It hasn't happened since. Good Luck.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have never heard anyone having a better experience with customer service from an AT&T store over an Apple store...lol. Be wary about AT&T and help from them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW