any life for iphone 4 after 5th is released?

sokol8

Sep 1, 2011
jets-app.com
hi All,

do you know for how long apple will be selling iphone 4? I heard there are some new iphones 4 to appear after the start of iphone 5 selling.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
hi All,

do you know for how long apple will be selling iphone 4? I heard there are some new iphones 4 to appear after the start of iphone 5 selling.

Do some research before you start threads...

No one knows because Apple hasn't released it yet. But based on the fact that they still sell the 3gs, they will probably sell the iPhone 4 or a slight modification of it for a year after the iPhone 5 comes out.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
hi All,

Bottom line, we have no idea what is really going to happen this year.

But, being that Tim Cook is master of inventory channels. If the 4 ends up being completely phased out it will not be around very long after the 5 is released. Apple will move all units and clear inventory ASAP to make way for the new.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The 3GS has stayed relevant for 2 years after release...and the iPhone 4 is a much more capable handset. I'd say the iPhone 4 will not only stay relevant, but quite capable for at least as long as the 3GS did, probably longer.

As far as the stores continuing to sell the older model iPhone 4, there's really no reason for them to do so if a new "cheaper" model is to come (which is still a rumor), if that model doesn't come to be, i would imagine the older iPhone 4 model will just follow suit and become the cheaper alternative like the 3GS did.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox