iPhone 4 only detects wifi router if 10cm from it

Silvetti

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey.

Just got my iPhone 4 replaced because of problems with the home button (not recognizing double clicks as double clicks, etc...) and got a new one and noticed that it can't detect any wifi networks... Only if i put the phone 10cm from the router i get 2 bars from total 3.

Tried restoring the phone, resetting network settings, resetting the router, with different ones, on different locations, nothing works, or let's say everything works but only at very close distance.

Do you guys think it's faulty or am i missing something here ?

Thanks!

Silvetti

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I work in a tech company, i've tried with routers here at work, home router, shopping mall routers (doesn't even detect them even though my iPad2 and iPod4G detects everything so i'm gonna change it back again... and the home button is also feeling a bit loose... Two many problems and since it's under warranty until November gonna take care of it now just to be sure the last one i get is a fully working one :)

Thanks guys!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I work in a tech company, i've tried with routers here at work, home router, shopping mall routers (doesn't even detect them even though my iPad2 and iPod4G detects everything so i'm gonna change it back again... and the home button is also feeling a bit loose... Two many problems and since it's under warranty until November gonna take care of it now just to be sure the last one i get is a fully working one :)

Thanks guys!

There's no reason to wait, Apple will exchange it again for sure. Try to connect the wifi in the store before you leave. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR