Whats wrong with my iphone 4g ???

coolday

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a iphone 4g with version 4.3.3(8J2) with baseband 04.10.01. The problem is that after transfering any cracked ipa file to the iphone it installs fine using installous but doesn't run. It springs up and goes back again.

Whats wrong with my iphone?

Please help ...... And this is my first post .... Any I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong section.

:confused: :confused:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
huh, that is very odd. let's see.. try throwing your phone up in the air as high as you can and let it hit the ground

that should fix it. you're welcome

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
They don't like like pirates in this forums.

That is true, any discussion of piracy (except to say it can't be discussed here) is verboten - and for good reason.

The developers are worthy of compensation for their work. Piracy is stealing. And, morality aside, to "crack" an app requires that the code be modified "after the fact" - an activity that very well could destroy the integrity of the product... thus the "problems". The obvious fix is to BUY THE APP.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna say it's not cracked if it don't work way easier to buy I mean is all the time trying to steal or crack and google because it doesn't work worth only 99 or even 199 or whatever I don't know bout anyone else but I consider my time worth way more than that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2