Don't put an Incase Slider from Best Buy on your iPhone

anon(17713)

Banned
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Wow just purchased a Red Metallic Incase Slider from Best Buy. I got home and put the case on my Verizon iPhone and I've literally spent the last 45min trying to get it off. It was like the dang case was all of sudden glued to my phone...omg! Anybody else have this problem?

DoubleEagle

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a zagg or screen protecter on the back of the phone? I had the zagg front and back protection and the incase slider will not work for me atleast.

iMalum

Jul 21, 2011
iphonechroniclr.wordpress.com
I have 2 different Incase Sliders that I use with my iPhone 4 (which I also got from Best Buy), and they work fine.

Do you have screen protectors/body guards (like @jsntrenkler pointed out)? If so, these are known to make it difficult for the Incase Slider to --well-- slide off.

anon(17713)

Banned
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Nope, no screen shields or nothing on the phone. It was fresh out of the box. Think I'll look in to these LifeProof cases. Sounds like it maybe a bit bulky though....thx for the suggestions!

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
haha yea I have this problem with cases pretty often and then find out that there's some special way to get it off and then i feel really stupid lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2