Previous Owner ?

fordfalcon

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I bought a 4 a while ago. Its a Bell phone and i was using it on Fido with the SIM adapter. The adapter was giving me some issues with lost signal.

Anyway went to bell to activate the phone only it has the previous owners info.

Her the stupid part I deleted our back and forth emails so i lost the contact info. Bell will not give out the name or contact info.

Any way around this?

Thanks

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought a 4 a while ago. Its a Bell phone and i was using it on Fido with the SIM adapter. The adapter was giving me some issues with lost signal.

Her the stupid part I deleted our back and forth emails so i lost the contact info. Bell will not give out the name or contact info.

Any way around this?

Thanks

Can't u just get service with one of there free phones and then swap the sim ?

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
What is missing here?

I've never had a problem activating an iPhone after getting it from someone else.

You have the device in hand, you sign up for Bell's service, they give you a sim card, put it in the device and then you're on your way.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Like everyone is saying, you go to Bell, you sign up for their service and get yourself a free 3G phone...you swap the sim card over to the iPhone and connect it with iTunes and voila, you have an iPhone with Bell now...then you call them and say "Can you add the data plan for me please? Thanks!"

Where's the confusion?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To add too...you could probably get another iPhone 4 under the $199 new contract price, keep the new iPhone and sell the old one and still make out with profit since the iPhone 4 is WELL over $200 used still.

Are you trying to stay out of a contract? Are you trying to use pre paid or something?

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

Any way around this?

Thanks

I bought a used Bell iPhone 4 and had no issues activating it on my account with Bell.

I just walked into a Bell store, bought a microsim and they activated the microsim and I was done.

I even went to the apple store after and they transferred the warranty info from the previous owners name to mine (without asking for proof or anything).

If it is a Bell iPhone there SHOULD be no issues activating it on Bell.

---
- Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73