Tmobile is getting the iPhone 5!!?!?!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Seen this in a tweet today

mytmobileiphone.com

Is tmobile really getting the iPhone!:eek:

The true, actual, definitive and irrefutable answer is we don't know. Until Apple makes an announcement about the existence of the next iPhone and announces a release date and cellular partners, everything you hear, read and think is pure speculation.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure it's just a matter of time before t-Mobile and Sprint get the iPhone, I think Sprint will get it first though..

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
LOL, nice attempt at making a count down timer, however a fake is a fake and as other others have said above, it's just a matter of time.

iMalum

Jul 21, 2011
iphonechroniclr.wordpress.com
I agree with everyone who replied. It's only a matter of time before T-Mobile and Sprint get the iPhone. However, no one knows for sure when. Could be the iPhone 5, could be the iPhone 6 or 7.

Take all rumors --especially Apple-related rumors-- with a grain of salt.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure it's just a matter of time before t-Mobile and Sprint get the iPhone, I think Sprint will get it first though..

I disagree... AT&T bought T-Mo ... I see a chipset that will work on all GSM towers here in the US whether ATT or T-Mo based on the SIM card

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I disagree... AT&T bought T-Mo ... I see a chipset that will work on all GSM towers here in the US whether ATT or T-Mo based on the SIM card

It won't be that easy... AT&T hasn't bought anything yet. They have announced a plan to acquire T-Mobile... far from a "done deal".

First, AT&T/T-Mobile merger must gain approval from federal oversight (FCC, DoJ, etc)... then, each tower will have to be "touched" as AT&T (2100 mhz) uses different 3G band than T-Mobile (1700 mhz)...

There's still no guarantee that the approval for the merger will be given...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There's also A LOT of legal waters to cover before the FCC would even allow such a merger to happen...and from i've been reading, almost every carrier in the WORLD is doing whatever they can to prevent said merger.

AT&T buying Tmobile is a future prospect like Hank said...certainly something that will WELL post date past the iPhone 5 release.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Even if it's not done by then and it certainly wont, the multi band GSM chipset would not be that hard to incorporate ... still think t-mo will get it first but what do I know lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2