Don't like an android. Switching to iphone

kuntry973

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Yep soon I will be upgrading to iphone4 in coming weeks just to let you all know. I have one questiong though. Right now I have the unlimited data plan, when I upgrade do I have to get the stupid 2 or 5 gig data plan? And which data plans do you guys have?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

FrekeyZeeky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yep soon I will be upgrading to iphone4 in coming weeks just to let you all know. I have one questiong though. Right now I have the unlimited data plan, when I upgrade do I have to get the stupid 2 or 5 gig data plan? And which data plans do you guys have?

I believe that if you already have an unlimited plan on your andriod and you're on the Verizon network, you will be grandfathered in as long as your contract is up and you are renewing.

The gurus can correct me if I am wrong

kuntry973

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I believe that if you already have an unlimited plan on your andriod and you're on the Verizon network, you will be grandfathered in as long as your contract is up and you are renewing.

The gurus can correct me if I am wrong

Thank you. Cause I was afraid.

javierE186

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
You will keep the unlimited data if you had it (or so Verizon states). Now if you don't mind me asking why get the iPhone 4 and not just wait for the iPhone 5? September or October are right around the corner.

kuntry973

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. You might as well wait. The i5 could probably be out 5 or 6 weeks from now. I'd hold out.

Don't really want to deal with the first batch of phone problems. And don't wanna spend $299 on a new iphone 16gb most likely when I can get or for $199 now. And there still isn't a definite date on the 5

Genericmessage00

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Don't really want to deal with the first batch of phone problems. And don't wanna spend $299 on a new iphone 16gb most likely when I can get or for $199 now. And there still isn't a definite date on the 5

Less than four months left in this year. And you will probably see this phone in 6 weeks or less.

And the 16gb will not cost $300, that will go against Apple's pricing system that they have used before.

16gb 199
32gb 299

But if you buy a certified pre-owned iPhone4 from verizon, it will not extend your contract, and you can keep your upgrade for when the 5 hits.

kuntry973

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Less than four months left in this year. And you will probably see this phone in 6 weeks or less.

And the 16gb will not cost $300, that will go against Apple's pricing system that they have used before.

16gb 199
32gb 299

But if you buy a certified pre-owned iPhone4 from verizon, it will not extend your contract, and you can keep your upgrade for when the 5 hits.

I guess I can wait till the apple conference

Hawk142

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

16gb 199
32gb 299

is that true about the certified pre-owned not extending a contract?

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Yea you're gonna have to switch plans but it shouldn't be too bad. I have the unlimited but i don't hit 2 gigs anyway. God luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2