Ring/text tones

laserguided

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I believe you can change the text tone. There is an option under Settings>Sounds to change your text tone. I was gonna look for a new tone set. It's hard being a room full of friends all with iPhones and hearing the same text tone. Everyone will pull out their phone and look at them.

laserguided

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually after further research I guess you have to chose between their options in the text tone library. It would be a nice feature to have in iOS5. At least now I can change it off the default. I use Little App Factory's Ringtone application for making them from my iTunes library. It's pretty nice and imports them directly into iTunes under the "ringtone" section.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Jvandyke13

If you're jailbroken, you have several options. One...You can just wait on IOS5 to get what you want for free. Two...You can download ToneFx from Cydia, and get what you want now(it's not free, but i think that there is a trial offer). I'm sure that there are other text/ring tone makers out there, but ToneFx is the one that i use. It's just a matter of how soon do you want special text/ring tones.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2