VirginMedia emails settings for iPhone email client

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Why? I just forward all my email address to my Googlemail account and have a Googlemail Exchange setup to push to my iPhone.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The email client doesn't matter. The email settings are specific to the email account/provider. If you csn't ask Virgin Media then don't overlook Google (how I found this). You should be able to find your settings here:
Help for Cable customers - Browse - Email

Why? I just forward all my email address to my Googlemail account and have a Googlemail Exchange setup to push to my iPhone.
Why would you assume that everyone wants to forward through Google? Never assume that your preferences are universal.

Last edited:

shantaseema

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Some mobile service providers may prevent you from using Virgin Media's outgoing mail (SMTP) server to send messages.If you have difficulties in sending Virgin Media e-mail from your mobile device, contact your mobile network provider to find out if they allow you to use our SMTP server. You may be able to get around the problem by entering the SMTP server details of your mobile network provider. Contact them to obtain these details.Note also that the sending mail server settings you need to use will depend on whether you are connecting via WiFi or 3G. Again, speak to your network provider to obtain the necessary details."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox