Help please - Links not "clickable"

kr0n0s

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hyperlinks in messages and email are not clickable. I have to copy and paste them. I have an iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 jailbroken. I've looked around and havent seen much on this. I saw someone suggest a restore but hoping I don't have to, only as a lest resort.

This happened just recently and unfortunately I've installed a few tweaks so not sure what may have caused it.

Thanks for looking.

Firemedic92

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
iPhone links not clickable in SMS or email...HELP!!

Hyperlinks in messages and email are not clickable. I have to copy and paste them. I have an iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 jailbroken. I've looked around and havent seen much on this. I saw someone suggest a restore but hoping I don't have to, only as a lest resort.

This happened just recently and unfortunately I've installed a few tweaks so not sure what may have caused it.

Thanks for looking.

I'm in the EXACT same boat...I'm getting SO tired of copy/paste! PLEASE HELP!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for looking.

Why not try UNinstalling the latest tweaks one by one to see if one of them is causing the issue?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro