Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default I'm back, and I love it

Well, after leaving iPhone after the 3g some years back, and having almost nothing but BlackBerrys ever since, I am back... and I am loving the 4. Even with "year old hardware" I'll take this over my HTC Sensation any day.

The screen, the speed, the browser, the everything! It's amazing. Also I love the design of the thing compared to the 3's.

I still have a Bold 9780 that I use for work, but 99% of my personal usage has migrated from the Berry's and my Playbook into the iPhone. I even test the stability of the universe and use my PlayBook on the 4's Hotspot (Apple + Blackberry = End of time?).

Anyhoo, just wanted to express my thoughts and say hey to everyone here. Anyone from Crackberry that migrated over, I'm 'Max Powers' over there, and some already know me on Twitter as @angrysmartphone.

AS
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,455 Global Posts

Welcome back. Good to hear that you are enjoying your new iPhone 4. I was also a member on Crackberry. I left after getting an iPhone last year and I have not looked back.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I just came back to the iPhone myself! Welcome back!
    iPhone 5 (AT&T, 32GB, Black) :: MacBook Pro (15") :: iPad (1st Generation, 64GB, WiFi; 4th Generation, 16GB, WiFi+LTE)]
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    2,501 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    5.0 B7

I think most poeple find the user experience far more enjoyable than other operating systems. Welcome back!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,632 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

wait until iOS 5 goes public. you'll be likely to blow your wad!.. wait, can i say that here?
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    2,501 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    5.0 B7

Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    wait until iOS 5 goes public. you'll be likely to blow your wad!.. wait, can i say that here?
    Or like having an orgam in one's mouth.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    479 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angrysmartphone View Post
    Anyone from Crackberry that migrated over, I'm 'Max Powers' over there
    AS
    Angry, let me know your mailing address I think I have a blow dryer that belongs to you.

I am also over on Crackberry. This is my first post here. Going to be joining the iPhone group soon. It depends on iPhone 5 pricing and what it has. Might be getting that or iPhone 4. Have a 9780 BB now. Nothing wrong with it, just Apple has a few more bells and whistles that suit me better.

Have a good one.