Why iphone r make us more busy ?

Paulyeo11

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi All

After having all the iDevice , I find myself even more busy . I see my friend who does not owe any hi tech device, he have a lot free time .

I believe I am not the only one , as I see many people during the train ride both eye and hand are busy.

Paul

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
markey_mark_wtf.gif

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
lulz, pauly i like you. either you have patience like a nun or you're just oblivious to everything around you :)

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Because when I look at the first post , the man face look so blur , make me cannot stop laughing.

Mark Wahlberg? He's giving his confused look like everyone who's read this thread. Judging by your Engrish I don't think you detect sarcasm easily. Anyways, glad we could help.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Where are you from and what is your native language, Paulyeo11? Cause this has been my reaction to pretty much all your threads.

iMalum

Jul 21, 2011
iphonechroniclr.wordpress.com
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "more busy." I'm going to assume you mean something more along the lines of 'more active.'

I'd assume they seem 'busier' because you have a myriad of information and capabilities at your fingertips --literally at your fingertips. Think about it... at any moment you can access anything and everything. Browse the web, check email, do something in an app, play a game, consume media on your iPod app, YouTube app, or 3rd party apps. I can't list all the possibilities, but I think you get the gist.

The iPhone is ultimate cure for boredom. If, at the moment, you're not engaged in some other everyday activity, you can just reach into your pocket and either communicate (via the phone, messages, email, social media, etc.), consume media (e.g. games, music, videos, podcasts, books, audiobooks, the radio, etc.), or even create content (e.g. snap photos/videos, edit photos/videos, do some writing, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of apps out there for other purposes).

So, yeah, people who have iPhones may seem a lot 'busier' due to the reasons I listed. The possibilities are virtually limitless. Therefore, there's always something you can do on your iPhone, so that may --and probably is-- the reason why they seem "more busy."

Paulyeo11

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello , finally some one here are serious comment on my post .

So again I must said is with these tools it will make every progress much faster and become more knowledgable and as individual can have more income . And move from middle income to upper income.

In order to earn more $ . End up all become mor busy and less time to enjoy the life of farmer .

By the way I from singapore . We speak english and Chinese .

Paul

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello , finally some one here are serious comment on my post .

So again I must said is with these tools it will make every progress much faster and become more knowledgable and as individual can have more income . And move from middle income to upper income.

In order to earn more $ . End up all become mor busy and less time to enjoy the life of farmer .

By the way I from singapore . We speak english and Chinese .

Paul

Using your portable technology devices while riding public transportation is a win-win situation. Perhaps it's a matter of the technology makes it possible for people to get work done while riding to work/school - time that would be not as productive without that technology. Maybe what you see is people getting stuff done while riding to/from work and school so that they have MORE time to spend with their families when they get home... work that may have spilled over into the evening hours and taken time away from their families has now been returned to them because they were able to be "more busy" on the train/bus/subway.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
There's certainly potential for that but most "busy" people with their smartphones seem to be goofing off.

There are also a lot of people that let their products control their lives rather than the other way around.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2