Should I don't worry and stick to iOS

Paulyeo11

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi All

I have use iphone since 2 Year ago and since then I have purchase iphone4 and iPad and recently macbook.

My question is should I also buy another tablet which is non iOS ?

Paul

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi All

I have use iphone since 2 Year ago and since then I have purchase iphone4 and iPad and recently macbook.

Paul

How can we answer that question for you? We don't know you and we don't know anything about you.

Why do you want/need a new tablet? What do you want it to do? What kind of things do you want to do with it? What's your budget? The list of questions goes on and on and on...

I don't mean to be rude, but do you let total strangers make all of your decisions for you?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this reminds me.. should i get 1 ply or 2 ply Charmin--and double roll???

decisions-decisions..

Paulyeo11

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry that I never said clearly . Actually I like to use smart phone and tablet a lot for my work.

And I do notice that iOS does have some limitation like unable support fresh and play mov file .

Not sure if I invest in aneroid OS combine with iOS will it be best of both world .

As I travel a lot I need to carry 2 phone. So my question is should I use both iphone or one each ?

Hope not confuse.

Paul

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
icwhutudidtherep1.gif

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
this reminds me.. should i get 1 ply or 2 ply Charmin--and double roll???

decisions-decisions..

When in doubt, always get the strongest and most amount possible to get the job done without leaving too much of a mess behind. :D

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

dcgore

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi All

Paul

My girlfriend refuses to buy an iphone just for this same reason, she feels she should have a device that is not part of the Apple eco system. I think it's smart and gives you flexibility if you device to go that route.

Paulyeo11

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Finally your reply help me make my decision.

So for my spare phone I going get one non iOS phone , just to play. But all other iDevice I stick to iOS , so I have the best of both world.

Paul

Paulyeo11

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
You are 90% right , but some time asking silly question like this help me save some money, as I almost too implusive to make a decision for buy the HTC tablet . And I know I will regret it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro