Removing calls from call list

Wally-nottm

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
HELP! Removing calls from call list??

Hi, I'm wondering if any one can help or advise me on how I remove individual calls from the 'log' as it only appears to be all or nothing???

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's all or nothing in native form...no way to delete individual numbers without a jailbreak.

WITH a jailbreak though, CallLogPro works well.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ Who knows...could be, i don't remember reading anything about it at all, then again, it's a subtle feature that may not be announced, but added since it has been a very popular request from iPhone owners since the first iPhone came out.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Refer to the jailbreak section for lengthy questions or understanding of the process...short and sweet, make sure your iPhone is on 4.3.3, go to the website jailbreakme.com (on your iPhone's safari browser), press "install" on the cydia page, and voila! You're jailbroken. Then search cydia for one of the apps and download it (some are pay apps, i think a couple are free).

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
with iOS 5 you CAN indeed delete/remove individual calls

Is there a link to this? I could not find anything about this under the list of new iOS 5 features. Considering Apple customers have been asking for this from day one, you'd think Apple would do a better job of making it known that this feature will be included in the update.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i haven't seen anything outright either, which is odd because like you said it's been a feature that most people look forward to with every update yet never happened until now

like mentioned already, it must have fell under the "subtle feature that may not be announced" area but this, in my opinion, is a significant update in itself

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i haven't seen anything outright either, which is odd because like you said it's been a feature that most people look forward to with every update yet never happened until now

like mentioned already, it must have fell under the "subtle feature that may not be announced" area but this, in my opinion, is a significant update in itself

Oh, wait. I just noticed that you are running beta iOS 5 on your iPhone. Therefore, that is probably how you know the feature is available, right?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73