Please Help 3g issue

stroghty

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
This my first time to jailbreak and all went well. I first used jailbreakme but kept having issue so did hard reset then used redsnow and works great.

The issue is my 3g toggle option in settings has changed to "Cellular Data" on/off.. After installing SBsettings the toggle for 3g will not stay on. It does say 3g on my status bar

Installed
My3g
PDAnet
sbsettings

After I first jailbroke the toggle in sbsettings for 3g woirked perfectly but after a bit (not sure if after something else installed) it wouldnt stay on. Every time I open the sbsettings the 3g toggle is red, I click it and it becomes green then close screen to reopen to red toggle.. I also installed voiceactivator and set it up to toggle 3g on and off but everytime I toggle it it say 3g enabled like it was stays off...

I have done several comeplete resets to try to fix and after the reset (complete reset to factory) the 3g option in the settings still is missing..

Is there anyting I can try to correct this?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I think you're seeing an issue with SBSettings on Verizon iPhones. I've found that the control in SBSettings for the 3G on my phone to be irrelevant - the only place I can turn data on or off is in the native Settings app.

ProEvo

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you connected to wifi? My 3G icon turns off when I am. It should still state 3G in the status bar when you aren't on wifi. Oh and since your at it, google 3G Booster. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberdragon505