Text Emoticons

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Works now! It turns out the app I needed wasn't "Emoji Free!", or "Emoji Free+", but "Emoji Free!!".

TWO exclamation points, what was I thinking downloading the app with only ONE exclamation point. What a pain. ;)

Thanks for all your help, everyone. Even you and your horrible attitude, "SeanHRCC". Hope TiPb is paying you well these days.

Awww, sweetheart, you made me blush. ;)

As far as horrible attitudes, i was just reflecting what i was receiving...for some reason you took my initial responses (which were quite civil if you look back) quite personally, especially when i simply questioned why you wouldn't want to use a free app (that you now happily have and use).

Honestly though, i have no desire to uselessly argue with you on here, you have the emoticon app now, and its working on your iPhone properly...you send smileys till your little heart is content now, and don't be so sensitive! :)

wifeypoo

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you're right. i did re-read it, and I've decided that insulting someone's opinion based on misinformation is completely civil. I'll try not to be so "sensitive" next time.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how it could be interpreted as insulting by an adult with proper reading comprehension abilities, i was simply curious why someone wouldn't want to use a free app that does exactly what they were posting about in your original thread...i even clarified it as simply my view of it by putting "whatever floats your boat", but for some reason, you still took it personally...and as baffling as that still is, i'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Again, glad to see you're emoticon smiley needs were satisfactorily found...

On a side note, is there an emoticon for face palm? I'll just use a picture...

555076647_picard_facepalm_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

wifeypoo

May 1, 2011
Visit site
...said the man who has "your mom" listed as his OS. Glad you were able to get that out of your system. You've had sn insulting, sarcastic tone from the start, and have been no help at all. I'm really not even sure why you decided to chime in to "help" anyways, as you've had nothing constructive to say the whole time, other than know-it-all comments and snide remarks. All my useful help has come from others on here.

It's great that you know so much, but without actually explaining any of it, you're not useful at all to a forum. I'm here because I DON'T know the answers and need help finding them. If your job is to help people on tipb's forums, you may want to consider a different career.

Thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro