Is it me or....

josh44#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I got my iPhone 4 a few months back at Verizon my 3G speeds have been great. Then, all the sudden thus evening I am experiencing extremely slow speeds. Is this happening to anyone else?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I got my iPhone 4 a few months back at Verizon my 3G speeds have been great. Then, all the sudden thus evening I am experiencing extremely slow speeds. Is this happening to anyone else?

Where about in the country are you? It could be, as noted above - a maintenance issue, or - a load issue at the times you're seeing the slowness. If you can determine a repeatable, and replicable set of circumstances - a call to Verizon tech support is in order.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Internet slow downs in the evening is common for all sources of internet. People are out from work and school are catching up on things from the daytime. It's rather common. Now if it's slowing to a crawl than something else may be going on.

wchsxc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Out of the box I notice download speeds were impressive. Now, I'm noticing a gradual decrease in speed. I've done the "update roaming capabilities" a few times and it doesn't seem to be working. Sounds like we may be having a similar problem. I got my phone the day they were released.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner