Verizon iPhone camera issues

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
My friend has an iPhone on Verizon and ever since he bought it which hasn't been long. He has been having several issues with the native camera app. The app will freeze if taking too many photos. When he switches over to record a video it locks up also. I installed Camera+ and what do you know the app froze and was locked up. I would appreciate it if I was provided with some answers.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My friend has an iPhone on Verizon and ever since he bought it which hasn't been long. He has been having several issues with the native camera app. The app will freeze if taking too many photos. When he switches over to record a video it locks up also. I installed Camera+ and what do you know the app froze and was locked up. I would appreciate it if I was provided with some answers.

Whenever an app freezes the first thing to try is a soft reset. Have your friend try that and report back.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
What iOS version is he on? If he is on the latest iOS version, I am afraid to say this. Restore and wipe the phone. If that doesn't work, go to the Apple Store and tell them what happened.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro