Move contacts?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am going to iPhone 4 with VZW. I have been on Android for about 2 years. My question is there a way to transfer all of my Google contacts (includind all info such as phone numbers, addresses, etc.)? I sure hope so. TIA!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
VZW has a contact back up app of it's own, but you can setup Gmail as exchange and get your contacts on the iPhone.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I am going to iPhone 4 with VZW. I have been on Android for about 2 years. My question is there a way to transfer all of my Google contacts (includind all info such as phone numbers, addresses, etc.)? I sure hope so. TIA!

Where are your contacts right now? If they are already in Google/Gmail all you need to do is setup your iPhone with Google Sync and that's it.

Reactions: pappy53

maaatter

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
If your contacts are saved within your Google account, just setup your email as an Exchange account and set your contacts to sync.

PhoneAddict

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I recently started using an iPhone and have all of my contacts and calendar on Gmail. The suggestion above setting up Gmail as a exchange account not only initially transfers all of your entries to your device but also does automatic syncing between the phone and your Gmail account so any changes to either are transferred to the other.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2