I got a idea, moving from Android to iPhone.. But there is one thing ...

The.UseR

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello there,
My HTC Desire HD got some whiskey-burn last week and is still drunk.. I wonder if I should try iPhone 4.. (again) I got it right after it was relased but the screen is too small for my use.. However, I want to give it a try again as I'm a bit bored of Android. The thing is, I have to move all my SMSs. This means I have to move my 11k+ messages, and as it sounds I can't use the SIM card method.

Both phones are amazing and have their -/+.

I also wonder if I can connected the iPhone 4 to my TV? If I can't move my messages, I'm going with HTC Sensation.. I send a lot of SMSs and for now I don't want any costum ROMs or anything like that, just use my Phone. Ah I saw the iOS5 Beta 2, I might give that a shot so I don't miss the most lovely thing of Android, the notifications!!

In short, can I move my SMSs from my Android to iPhone? I prefer not to Jailbreake my iPhone..

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure that the only way would a) copy them to an email b) get the iphone on a new phone number then forward them to the new number, then transfer your number over.

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i never understand why people save sms messages like that, especially 11k of them...what could you possibly want to go back and look for?

The.UseR

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure that the only way would a) copy them to an email b) get the iphone on a new phone number then forward them to the new number, then transfer your number over.
That is out of the question!
How would you move your sms from your current Android phone to a new Android phone?
SMS backup and restore app, I have used it for 2 years now, since my first Andriod Phone, working well. I just take a backup on my SD card and restore on new ROM.
No need for new number. You can send and receive email over wifi.

i never understand why people save sms messages like that, especially 11k of them...what could you possibly want to go back and look for?
Well, that is your problem then. But there is a lot in my messages and I always search up if anything comes up..

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Since saving umpteen thousand old text messages is your deal breaker...enjoy your new droid when you get it, lol.

btw...jailbroken, 91 mobile assistant would do what you want, but for some reason you don't want to jailbreak, so...yeah...

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, that is your problem then. But there is a lot in my messages and I always search up if anything comes up..

actually bro....it looks like it is your problem! i don't have any issues with my phone or sms...you are the one looking for the solution not me.

The.UseR

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Since saving umpteen thousand old text messages is your deal breaker...enjoy your new droid when you get it, lol.

btw...jailbroken, 91 mobile assistant would do what you want, but for some reason you don't want to jailbreak, so...yeah...
Is there anyway to jailbreake transfer my messages, then undo the jailbreake?
I'm stuck on you having 11k text messages. How many emails are you stockpiling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, I'm deleting messages, but I have some conversations with some which I want to save.. Also, I search back to messages when there is something..
11k text messages, wow!
As I said, I'm deleting messages everyday...
actually bro....it looks like it is your problem! i don't have any issues with my phone or sms...you are the one looking for the solution not me.
Whaaat on the earth are you talking about? :D

The.UseR

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Returned the ApplePhone and got my Self a HTC Sensation. Could not be more happy, it is so much diffrence between those phones and I don't know why people still buy a iPhone :D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Returned the ApplePhone and got my Self a HTC Sensation. Could not be more happy, it is so much diffrence between those phones and I don't know why people still buy a iPhone :D

*yawn*

It was pretty obvious from your initial post that you had every intention of trolling the board eventually with this kind of useless drivel...phone must not be interesting enough to keep you from spending time on an iPhone forum...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2