Android or iphone?

WV-ANDROID

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I need some input im currently using an android phone but i am thinking of switching to an iphone 4 im not very up to date on the new iphones but i had the 1st gen one for 2 years and loved it.

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
As a recent convert (albeit mostly from BB) i did have some time on a thunderbolt. And i can't speak for everyone, but i think it to be the soundest decision I've made in a phone choice yet!

Appleluver23

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
As a person who has a droid, even I would say get the iPhone. You should seriously get it since you loved your first gen iPhone. It would be wiser to wait and get the iPhone 5 though at this point if you can.

Pimp Lucious

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
I would say stick with Android, it offers so much more, but relying on anyone else's opinion on what YOU should use is pretty silly. Go to Androidcentral and ask the same question and you will get 99% of the responses telling you to stick with Android, and why you should do it. We all have our own likes and dislikes, and most of my likes I can't satisfy on an iOS phone. My advice, try a newer high end Android and a iPhone, both for a few weeks utilizing the return policy. Whichever one you like best, go with t.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I would say stick with Android, it offers so much more, but relying on anyone else's opinion on what YOU should use is pretty silly. Go to Androidcentral and ask the same question and you will get 99% of the responses telling you to stick with Android, and why you should do it. We all have our own likes and dislikes, and most of my likes I can't satisfy on an iOS phone. My advice, try a newer high end Android and a iPhone, both for a few weeks utilizing the return policy. Whichever one you like best, go with t.

i agree with the pimp, even tho hes a droid

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I need some input im currently using an android phone but i am thinking of switching to an iphone 4 im not very up to date on the new iphones but i had the 1st gen one for 2 years and loved it.

Heres some input...go play with an iPhone, if it does what you want, buy it...if not, stick with a droid.

Your question is kind of like going to fast food restaurant and going "I've had a hamburger before, but i was thinking about eating something different, do you have any suggestions?"

Edwardc#IM

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
This isn't really a dig at Android most people I know who have an Android phone don't know they have one, they just though they were getting 'something a bit like the iPhone, but free' .it's a dig at the tendentious argumentation in the video.iPhone is a cult as much as it is a product. Then along come the Android phones, giving you a lot of reasons to wonder.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have an i4 and an HTC Inspire. The HTC is powerful, fun and fast. That being said, the iPhone 4 is the smoothest device offered today, everything works and works extremely well. And jailbreaking opens up and unleashes IMO what the i4 was meant to be. A good android phone is nice, but the i4 is still king, no question.

SolWgn

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
It all depends on what your after. I have an ip4, ipad2, galaxy tab and a droid incredible. I love to mod and hack, so I have the droid for that. I also like games and thats why I have the iphone4 and ipad2. The iphone/ipad is very smooth and pretty to look at with the retina display(iphone), but there are no custom ROMs or as many free apps out there for ios. Android has homescreen widgets and they are VERY helpful and I really wish ios would do the same and not that drop down widget thing in ios5 though tat is cool too. I went back and forth for a long time between iphone(s) and droids but I finally had to just get both to suite my needs... ok, wants...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal