My story with VZ and how i came BACK to the Iphone

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I was a previous Thunderbolt Owner. and i was so sick of how the phone froze and jsut ran like ****...Rooted non rooted all the same...so i pleaded with VZ to let me exchange my thunderbolt ( i was about 45 days in) for an iphone4 and they agreed to let me do it. i was soo happy.

got my phone today but it was a refurb (which im ok with) but there was JUST the phone, no box, no cables etc.....

should i call and ask if i can get a box, cables etc or jsut be happy that VZ let me do it in the first place? i really dont have any issue with a refurb, i mean my phone has the same warrenty as a new one. i checked it this am...

what do you all think?

anyway it is nice to have a real working phone again..

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was a previous Thunderbolt Owner. and i was so sick of how the phone froze and jsut ran like ****...Rooted non rooted all the same...so i pleaded with VZ to let me exchange my thunderbolt ( i was about 45 days in) for an iphone4 and they agreed to let me do it. i was soo happy.

got my phone today but it was a refurb (which im ok with) but there was JUST the phone, no box, no cables etc.....

should i call and ask if i can get a box, cables etc or jsut be happy that VZ let me do it in the first place? i really dont have any issue with a refurb, i mean my phone has the same warrenty as a new one. i checked it this am...

what do you all think?

anyway it is nice to have a real working phone again..

You can get an Apple USB charger/cable for $15 at the TiPb store.

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
i agree with all of you..just wanted some opinions...i am just glad that VZ accomodated me. i am so glad to be back

so many people crap on refurbs, i really dont see the issue with them?

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I am wishing I could do this. I dont really have any problems with my TBolt, I am just overall not happy with it other than the blazing fast 4G...... otherwise its just "blah". Ive never owned an iphone before but I am thinking that is the road I need to travel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2