How much data have you used

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm still on a grandfathered unlimited data plan with AT&T, the most data that I have used in a month is a little over 300MB. This is mostly consumed while tethering my iPhone 4 with my iPad 2.

appgirl

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow I never really thought about checkin this out considering I have unlimited as well, but now that you mention it I might have to see how much I do use in like a month or something.

bmuncy

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Holy smokes! I only use about 400 mb/mo! I guess I'm not getting my money's worth out of my unlimited data, am I?

I am with you. I still have unlimited data through AT&T and I use about 1Gb-1.5Gb/mo which I know I am not getting money's worth out of it but I feel like with the iCloud stuff coming up and data getting larger every day it is like future proofing myself. :)

xvision

Sep 3, 2011
j.mp
You can get DataMan to also track your WiFi usage. This can give you a better overall picture of your data usage.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I don't have a running tally, but according to the invoices, I have only once gone above 1GB. Most of the time I average 300-600MB. I have wifi at the house (and at work if I choose to, although the cellular connection is actually faster most of the time), and other than that, I'm rarely using gobs of data while out and about.