Price of a new screen?

Johnfnlee

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a good place to buy a new screen for the iPhone 4? My phone plummeted to the ground the other day and sure enough, the screen is totally cracked. I have insurance but dont want to spend the $160+ to get a new phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I googled a lot back when I had the same problem. There are multiple websites out there, but not as many for the iPhone 4 as there are the iPhone 3GS.

Apparently it isn't too hard to change the glass out, though. I just didn't want to take that risk. I also wouldn't use one of the sites that want you to ship your phone to them for the fix...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a good place to buy a new screen for the iPhone 4? My phone plummeted to the ground the other day and sure enough, the screen is totally cracked. I have insurance but dont want to spend the $160+ to get a new phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure about the price of a replacement screen if you want to do the work yourself... but Apple will replace the iPhone 4 screen for $175... so after paying $12/month for insurance since you got it, you'd save $15... by using insurance for the repair... such a deal.

eklenken

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My daughter just broke the screen on her 4th gen iPod and that was $114 to fix. Too bad the iPhone wasn't that cheap to fix.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe try the Asian stores that do phone repairs. Had a 3GS cracked screen replaced and sealed for AUD$80.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2