Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts

Default Help!

I am having some issues with my Verizon Wireless iPhone 4 version 4.2.8 baseband is 1.0.06 and I attempted jailbreaking my phone with Sn0wbreeze today and it failed. I tried to restore it to normal, and it did just that. So, I tried one more time to jailbreak, it failed, and I was going to go back to normal. Now I continue to get errors such as 1604 and 3194. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am stuck in DFU mode at the moment. When I try to restore it to original, I keep getting errors like 1604 and 3194. At that point it just wouldn't turn on or anything. I tried all the RecBoot and all that and it doesn't work. I am just stuck in recovery and it won't come out at this point. Last time I did the restore it took 20 minutes, and it did nothing, no error, no anything. It just stays in recovery/dfu mode. -_-

iPhone Intermediate

184 Posts
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

In my signature there is a link to jailbreaking with pwnage tool. At the bottom of the walkthrough there is a link to a video that shows you how to clean up your host files on windows and Mac. Follow the instructions and try again. Good luck.