Can I share Videos?

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
So I bought season 7 of The Office on iTunes and I have a friend who is flying to New York in a few days and he wants to watch them as he has not seen them, however, I cannot figure out ((if it is possible)) how to put the episodes onto his iPhone.
Obvioiusly we both have two different iTunes accounts and everytime I try to add them it wants to delete everything off of his iPhone. Is there anyway of doing this?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
So I bought season 7 of The Office on iTunes and I have a friend who is flying to New York in a few days and he wants to watch them as he has not seen them, however, I cannot figure out ((if it is possible)) how to put the episodes onto his iPhone.
Obvioiusly we both have two different iTunes accounts and everytime I try to add them it wants to delete everything off of his iPhone. Is there anyway of doing this?

You have to put the videos on his computer, then authorize that computer with your iTunes account, then he transfers them to his iPhone, he again will need to enter your iTunes account/password on his iPhone to play them there as well.

Videos still have DRM and are tied to your account.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice