Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Default iTunes song questions

Me and my wife have iPhones. If she purchaces songs on her iPhone is there anyway for me to get those songs on my phone also without paying for them again.

Can I sync her phone with the Mac and then plug in my phone to the Mac and sync those songs onto my phone.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Make sure she has her iPhone purchases sync'ed with her iTunes account (computer).

Use the iTunes feature "Home Share"...wirelessly sync her library (or individual songs) with your iTunes library, for free.
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 06-16-2011 at 11:27 AM.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version

Easisest trick is to back 'em up into iTunes, then drag and drop onto your phone. "Home Share" is another great option.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Sketso View Post
    Easisest trick is to back 'em up into iTunes, then drag and drop onto your phone. "Home Share" is another great option.
    If his phone is under a different account, this will not work...
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson