Looking for people who have owned both iPhone and Android

rwagnes

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Update: Looking for people who have used both iPhone and Android

I am still looking.. just not for right this instant :D
If you are interested please message me your preferred availability.
Thanks!

Hey!

I'm doing an online focus group related to Android development for two reasons: a class project and research for an Android company I'm starting up.

I'm interested in talking to 8-10 people via group video chat who have either owned or extensively used both Android and iPhone.

I realize the bias here will be towards iPhone, which is fine, but I want people who are willing to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of both, especially as related to software, not people who love one and hate the other categorically.

The focus group will be between 1 and 2 hours and I am willing to compensate with an emailed $10 Amazon gift card.

I also realize this is short notice, but I would like to start within the next hour or so, so if you qualify, you have access to a camera or a mic, and you can lend me a couple of hours this morning I'd greatly appreciate it!

Please let me know. When I get enough responses I'll post the link to the video chat.

Thanks!
Elise

Last edited:

rwagnes

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for responding! Sorry for the delay. If you're still around, we should be starting in 10 to 15 minutes. If anyone else is around and is at least familiar with both phones, let me know!