iPhone 4 stuck in recovery mode loop after iOS 4.3.3 upgrade .!

shashank_best

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I was running my iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.1 until today.
I decided to upgrade in to 4.3.3.
So i downloaded the iOS 4.3.3 ipsw from a direct link .
Then opened iTunes and clicked shift + Restore , selected the firmware 4.3.3 and restored .
But after first restore itunes reported the iphone could not be restored error 1013 .
I Google'ed it and found out a solution saying to download tiny umbrella and uncheck set hosts to cydia on exit in the advanced tab .
I did that and again tried to restore via itunes .

But this time , itunes reported it has been restored , but iphone ended up in a screen like in the link beliow:

realitypod.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/dfu1.jpg

Now i even tried to enter recovery mode through tinyumbrella and again doing a restore via itunes , but everytime after restore iphone ends up on this screen.

I'm using Windows 7 32 bit , and itunes 10.2.2.1
What to do ?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Is your phone jailbroke or unlocked ? Why not just upgrade in iTunes like normal? If it's unlocked then the baseband might have upgraded the baseband that will cause your issue when trying to load the original 4.3.3 you can download custom 4.3.3 without the baseband upgrade use redsnow to put into dfu mode then open iTunes hold shift and select the custom software by pressing upgrade not restore if you baseband is 6.15 as of now u will always have to use custom software

darkdeny

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I've got similar problem here. Upgraded from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3 and got stuck in recovery loop. Entering DFU-mode does not help, iTunes does not recognize iPhone neither in recovery, nor in DFU-mode. TinyUmbrella recognizes it in DFU-mode, but fails with error "failed to upload ramdisk".
How can I get my iPhone back to life?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I've got similar problem here. Upgraded from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3 and got stuck in recovery loop. Entering DFU-mode does not help, iTunes does not recognize iPhone neither in recovery, nor in DFU-mode. TinyUmbrella recognizes it in DFU-mode, but fails with error "failed to upload ramdisk".
How can I get my iPhone back to life?

Does redsnow recognize it ? Or does your computer not recognize it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73