GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GargoyleDC#IM

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Wow...craziest thing. Not so crazy I guess, but liquor for my hotel room. Needed that on some of those work trips to deal with the others at the conferences.

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
So, craziest thing I have ever put on a expense report. Hmmm lets see, well, in a three day weekend few years back I dropped the following on the bosses tab:

"party favors" of an "adult nature" for a certain 3 ft 9 in adult actress.
Reptile food for a two headed turtle
Multiple long swords.
Bio hazard Containers
liquid paraffin wax (aka: fire breathing fuel)
and 8" aluminum gutter spikes for a bed of nails

See, I work in the Tattoo/Body Modification industry and for the past several years we have thrown an Tattoo/Sideshow convention in the Northeast US. While the aforementioned isn't too shocking being in "that circle", it's still crazy to see it written off as a business expense. Would have loved to see the personal or government accountant who perused this! All legit expenses, but would you want to audit the person on the end of that account!

dmcary

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
PdaNet for my jailbroken 3GS. A guy's got to have internet access on the move.

I'm sure it'll transfer to a new White iPhone 4 or I'll have to expense that too.

Go team jailbreak!

dmcary

Tbo#IM

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
The crasiest (and stupidest) thing I've ever bought was a Kin One, and I'm still locked on the contract... To make things worse, Verizon coverage is the worst in my area :(
Please TiPb, only a white tech unicorn can help me. If I win the iPhone4 I would be able to pay to brake my contract and jump to a gsm carrier with the little money I have saved. And also, I would not need to buy a new phone, because I'd have my unicorn given by you guys to save me!
Please.....

Severian126

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I put down liquor (something I wasn't aloud to expense back in an old company) I had with clients as "$200 worth of really good soft drinks." Not the greatest, but hey, we got the sales.

TCSchwa

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
30 bottles of baby oil

I once had to buy 30 bottles of baby oil to make a slip and slide for a church camp. Had a hard time explaining to a church finance office what we were doing with that much baby oil, much less any baby oil on an expense report.

Mxzxrider

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Expense

On a business trip to china a co-worker an I spent $2500 on drinks and dances at a strip club. We almost lost our jobs when we had to explain to our boss.

jmleib

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Not the craziest, but not normal

I expensed a full day's meals, travel, etc. for about 3 minutes of work because the client demanded someone onsite to "fix their network" which turned out to be their ISP's equipment which someone had unplugged.

ice_hackey

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Crazy expense?

When I first moved to Dubai, one of our overseas directors visited to work on a project with our office. As was the tradition at the time, some of the fellas took him to a local establishment which was essentially a brothel. (Google: Cyclone Club Dubai)

At the end of the month, he submitted the cover charge stub filed under "meals".

TMI! WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN IN THERE!!! JESUS!!!! :eek:

Sidenote - rumor says that one of the ladies told him "But you're old enough to be my dad!" Classic! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2